13/05/2014

Tasy Tuesday: Crunch Banana Cookies


There's one food Rory loves, and that's bananas. Yep, he goes bananas for bananas!

For this recipe you will need:
1 banana
1 tablespoon of cold pressed coconut oil
1 cup of rice flour 
1 egg
An oven
A willing taste tester 

Mash all ingredients together, add flour and stir
 Form a dough
Cut into shapes
It was simplest to just cut with a knife, not with cookie cutters. Now bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 180 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes or until golden brown and crunchy.
Now beg!
 Rory approves
 

6 comments:

  1. Jeffie doesn't like bananas, but Rudy and Rosie love them. Definitely going to try this recipe. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last ingredient is the easiest! These sound yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why the dog is so anxious to get them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love finding treat recipes that have ingredients I would eat myself. Nothing but the best for my pups! These look like they would be a winner at my house. I'll have to give them a try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OM NOM NOM. They look crispy and good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those pictures! Looks like they were well recieved!

    ReplyDelete